COVID-19 measures

Everybody is faced with consequences, either through the virus or through measures taken to minimize damage.

We hope that we can celebrate the convention, as a marker of the end of the crisis. Because we can not see the reality by the end of May. We have decided to postpone decisions on possible cancellation: if we have to terminate we will, but we will continue to hold on to our hopes to be able to celebrate the Dutch Acro with you after all!

We will decide on 25 April. The criteria are: our government must have withdrawn regulations inhibiting the convention and we must have enough committed participants who have paid their admission fees.

You will receive the request to pay admission to the festival. If however we have to decide to cancel on 25 April you will receive a full refund.